* A couple of New Yorkers just took out a magazine ad to request new features in the Model S. Musk says he’ll work on it.
* Blogger requests money for a Tesla museum. Musk donates $1M.
* People object to Tesla’s initial leasing program. Musk modifies it.
* Edmunds.com has a bad experience with drive unit failure. Musk beefs up the warranty for all owners.
* And Tesla opens its patents to anyone who wants to use them in good faith.
* And social media comprise the bulk of Tesla marketing.
See what’s happening here? Tesla is emerging as the car company of the people, by the people, for the people. It’s edging closer to doing what TeslaMondo predicted months ago. It’s going to build a wiki car someday, crowd-designed from the get-go.