1. Pushing the cargo envelope: A Model S owner shows off his car’s cargo capacity.
2. Pushing the size envelope: Tesla will produce a long-wheelbase Model S for China, a company insider told Gas2.
3. Pushing the efficiency envelope: A Tesla owner documents the fact that his battery has logged 28,000 miles and has retained 99 percent of its power.
4. Pushing the utility envelope: An owner documents his towing experiment.
5. Pushing the wuss envelope: Texas Gov. Rick Perry, whose state is contending for the Gigafactory, has been driving around California in a Model S in an open and gross display of groveling. Though the car does make him look pretty cool. That says something about the car.